GRAB A WOLTERS WORLD SHIRT http://www.woltersworld.com/shop
What You Shouldn’t Do When You Are in Italy
Visiting Italy is an amazing experience whether you are seeing the Roman ruins throughout the country in places like Rome or Naples, but for all the amazing things you should do in Italy (visit Venice, Florence, Rome, Ravenna, Amalfi Coast, eat until you explode) there are things you DON’T DO when you come to Italy & Here are our 12 things NOT TO DO in Italy when you are traveling Italy.
Filmed in Vicenza, Italy
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
The Don’ts of Italy
1. Don’t expect to get discount prices on fancy Italian luxury brands.
2. Don’t eat near tourist sights. You will be ripped off and not get as good of Italian food as you would away from the tourist sights.
3. Don’t Tip. They already charge you for service.
4. You Don’t have to scream louder to get people to understand you.
5. Don’t worry about overdressing, the Italians will always look better than you.
6. Don’t just visit Rome and Venice, there is so much more to Italy.
7. Don’t share your pizza and make sure you do eat it with your fork and knife.
8. Don’t use the fast trains for short distances, they are not worth the significantly higher prices.
9. Don’t expect to see spaghetti and meatballs on the menu TOGETHER. They will be there separately, but not together.
10. Don’t expect a big breakfast in Italy. Just coffee and a cookie.
11. Don’t overpack. You will be limited on space when traveling in Italy so pack accordingly.
12. Don’t expect to be served food in a restaurant between 3pm and 7pm.
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Visiting Italy
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Visiting The USA
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Germany
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld